Thursday, May 9, 2013

Feel like a Parisian? DINNER @ FELIX

Where do you go when you feel like oysters?

Tonight, we really wanted to have oysters... 
We tried to go to the Obar (Bar in Ocean Room) but they were having a function, we had to find another oyster bar. But lazy to go far, had to be in the city....

AH, FELIX!


2 Ash Street 
Sydney NSW 2000
Phone: 02 9240 3000

A very busy restaurant owned by merivale. Normally you need a reservation to get a table but lucky for us tonight, we got a table straight awayヽ(≧∀≦)ノ 
I really like this place because I could feel like I'm in Europe... and I like their proper customer services as well.  


Tonight, I let my friends to order everything - they've been here so many times and know the menu better than me b’∀`

To start, we had 2010 Domaine Pichot Vouvray Moelleux ‘Le Marigny’, Loire Valley (Chenin Blanc) ($16) - Tasty white wine from France, very easy to drink and good to have for the first glass. And it was also good with oysters. 

We ordered 4 different types of oysters (Oysters with condiments $3.50 each). To be honest, I don't remember where they were from and which was the best... I have to say, I loved all lol 


Next dish was Steak tartare ($22). This is always my favorite:-) 
When I went to Europe, I always ordered this dish! We have also similar dish in Japan, such a weird dish if you think about you eating raw meats, isn't it? But if you still haven't tried, please do! You will be surprised how tasty they are! It doesn't smell at all and tastes so good. 

Then comes Twice baked Gruyere soufflé, rocket and walnuts ($20). My friends' favorite - obviously they make them after they got an order. Nice and fluffy, pretty strong smell and taste of Gruyere. I think good to order as a share plate, I don't think I can eat it all by myself . 


Tonight mains are Dish of the day Roast Corn-Fed Chicken ($??) & “Steak frites” Rangers Valley sirloin and herb butter ($38). 
I was getting full.... and these mains are really big!!!!! 3 of us were pretty struggled finishing up the dishes (maybe ordered too much?)!!!! 

As I mentioned before, I am not a big meat eater. I didn't find the steak was great (I was more go for the chips lol) but chicken was very tender and well marinated. I was still going more for the mashed potato though lol Chips were nice & crunchy, mashed potato was nice and super smooth... awesome ヽ(*´∀`*)ノ.+゚

No desserts for tonight, couldn't eat any more... had a coffee to finish (comes with a couple of cookies - nice!). I really enjoyed the meals and nice company tonight:-) 

If you feel like going to a bistro in somewhere in Europe... come to FELIX☆´∀`☆
We didn't drink much tonight but they have really good collections of wine also!


こんばんゎ☆
 急にカキがめっちゃ食べたい!!!って、ことで、またオーシャンルーム(@バーメニューで)行こうかと思ったら、なんかファンクションしてて、だめだったので、近場で美味しいところ。。。と、考えた結果、急遽行くことなったフェリックス! いつも混んでるのに、予約なしで行ったのにすぐ座れちゃった☆(≧∀≦*)ノラッキー

Ivyの真ん前にあるこのフレンチビストロレスランもちろんメリベール系列。彼らのセンスの良さは本当に尊敬しちゃう! 豪華な内装、雰囲気が本当にヨーロッパで食事してる気分にさせてくれる♪ここに来るのは好き♡イロイロとヨーロッパでのいい思い出を思いださせてくれるし、サービスもいいし、美味しいし、最高(*´▽`)◇ゞ

さて、今夜はやっぱりメインはカキだったから、最初のワインはカキに合う感じのものをチョイス。フランスのチェニンブランク($16)っていう種類です。とっても飲みやすくって、サラっと入っていく♪


カキはその日にあったすべて4種類を頼みました(ソース付き$3.5each)☆はっきり言って、どこ産だったか覚えてないし、どこが一番美味しかったかも。。覚えてない(食べるのに必死だったw)けど、全部めっちゃ美味しかったぁぁ〜♡♡牡蠣大好き(●>ω<)ノ゙いくらでも入っちゃうけど、まだまだ他にくるので、一人4個ずつで終わり(涙)

からの〜これまたあたしの大好きなステーキタルター($22)です!!!日本で言う、ユッケですよね♪めっちゃ好き☆ヨーロッパ行った時は毎回これ頼んでたってくらい大好き!ここのタルターも本格的、まぜまぜして食べちゃってください(人´∀`).☆.。.:*・゚



の、次は、私のお友達のおすすめ、スフレ($20)☆注文をとってから作ってくれるから、テーブルに出される時はフカフカのあっつあつ!けっこーチーズがしっかり使われてるから、一人で食べるよりも人と分けて食べた方が正解だと思う♪

今夜のメインは、肉!!!!ステーキ($38)今日のおすすめローストチキン($?)。チキンはしっかり味もついてて、ジューシーに仕上がってて美味しい☆その添えでつけてあったマッシュポテト食べ過ぎちゃった〜(汗)前に言ったかもしれませんが、そんなに普段お肉を食べないので、ステーキって本当に美味しいのを食べないと感動しないwそれよりも横にあったフライドポテトに夢中になってました(;^ω^A 



今夜もボリューム満点のディナーになってしまったゎ。。。。お腹イッパイで、デザートまでたどりつけなかった(‘Д`◆)コーヒー飲んで終わりにしました(でも、クッキーが添えてあったの♪ちょうどいい!)

みなさんも、ちょっとパリのピストロに行きたくなったらここに来てみて☆
美味しいワインもいっぱいあるし、きっと好きになると思う!


↓ランキング参加してます☆
いつもありがとうございます+゚。*(*´∀`*)*。゚+ 今日もポチッお願いします! 
Click and Support my blog xx


にほんブログ村 海外生活ブログ シドニー情報へ

3 comments:

  1. ここ!行ったことないー!
    美味しそうね♪

    ReplyDelete
  2. この前ひでかさん達と行ったの☆牡蠣とユッケは超おすすめ!シティだし今度みんなで行ってもいいよね〜♪

    ReplyDelete
  3. おーーーー!!いいね♪
    今度、皆で行こう☆

    ReplyDelete