Saturday, October 8, 2011

Kiehl's SINCE 1851

I just have to say.... I LOVE Kiehl's! I only have started using their products, probably.... 4 months? But I'm sure I will keep using them long long time!

Thanks to my fabulous flatmate, if she didn't work there I wouldn't be able to discover how good they are!

Have you ever tried Kiehl's? I walked pass the shops so many times (there are shops in David Jones and Myer too), it's getting popular in Australia but some of you are still not knowing what they are.


Since 1851, their New York apothecary has been dedicated to serving customers formulas for skin and hair made with efficacious, naturally derived ingredients.

Kiehl’s is at its heart NEW YORK “BORN AND BRED

The original Kiehl’s Pharmacy is in New York City; a historical, family-founded store located on “Pear Tree Corner” at 109 Third Avenue in the East Village neighbourhood. Wherever they serve their patrons, they are committed to serving a QUALITY PRODUCT through the most outstanding service that they are able to provide.

Did you know if you spend certain amount of the products, you'll get special treatments to return? I think that's awesome deal. So I went back to the Paddington Store where my flatmate works this afternoon.

I love the Paddington Store. You feel like coming back to NYC in 1851. Wooden floor and a motor bike:-) So many products to choose from!

Today I got ULTORA FACIAL TONERAÇAÍ BALANCE PROTECTING TONING MIST, POWERFUL-STRENGTH LINE-REDUCING CONCENTRATE X 2.

I've gotta say Powerful Strength Line-Reducing Concentrate is the best products I've ever met!
I bought one for my mum too! She'd love it! Everybody would love it.

Seriously you can see the difference after 3 days using it. I think if you use MIDNIGHT RECOVERY CONCENTRATE together, that's even better.

I love Midnight Recovery Concentrate Oil too. Smell of Lavender is so nice and that makes your night every night.

Talking about great smell, I am so excited to start using AÇAÍ BALANCE PROTECTING TONING MIST. When I got my facial massage today, my lovely flatmate misted in the beginning and in the end. So refreshing smell, apparently it is a super organic berry, known to be one of nature’s most powerful antioxidant. LOVE IT!LOVE IT! LOVE IT!

Really really really try those gorgeous products! Good thing is they have lots of lots of cute samples to give away if you need to test before purchasing!

Note; The paddington will move to darlinghurt very soon!

キールズって聞いたことありますか?最近日本でもだいぶと注目されてるニューヨーク産まれのナチュラルプロダクトブランドです。

キールズを使い始めて約4ヶ月。はまってます。今ではフル基礎化粧品がキールズに大変身!
特に、ミッドナイト リカバリー コンセントレイトとパワフルストレートゥン ライン レデゥース コンセントレイト は超おすすめ!!日本人に肌にも合います。3日後にははっきりと実感できるほど効果バツグン!

目の周りのしわとか口の周りの線とかホントに消える!しかもナチュラルってのがうれしい☆

日本ではどうかわからないけど、こっちでは商品を買った分フェイシャルが受けられます。と、いっても本気フェイシャル。ちゃんとデコルテ、腕、頭までのマッサージ付き。やみつき。。

試してみる価値ありあり!ちょっと気になるならめちゃくちゃかわいいミニボトルのサンプルもらいに行っちゃう??

No comments:

Post a Comment