Saturday, October 29, 2011

Do u care? I DO - DYI Teeth Whitening

Who wants to have disgusting yellow teeth like Lindsay Lohan?!

Ah- NO ONE! Did you see her teeth recently? EWwww!!!! I don't hate her but this is really not cool. People hate her enough so she should have at least brushed her teeth and looked good before being taken some photo.. Anyway enough judgements.

Well, I think Teeth is very important.
When you have Bright-White-Beautiful Teeth, your smile is naturally beautiful and clean. Especially when you are taken pictures, you can see the difference between people who look after their teeth and people who don't care. Well, I check anyway.

I have tried so many teeth whitening products and also gone to a beauty salon to get it done. (although haven't done it at dentist... mainly because my insurance doesn't cover dentist costs, it's just too expensive just to "try") . My gold is having teeth like Blake Lively!

I've got this Polar Teeth Whitening Set for only $29 by using Spreets voucher (I LOVE LOVE Spreets by the way). I have tried DYI Teeth Whitening before but this LED activation light is my fast time! This it what I needed!!!!! Couldn't wait to try this kit and especially the LED light.

In the kit, you have Whitening Gel, Mouthpiece and LED light.
First you need to make your own mouthpiece. To do so, you need to prepare boil water. Submerge your mouthpiece into water for 5 sec, when you see the mouthpiece begin to wilt, place it into your mouth and press it against the front of your teeth with your finger and the back of your teeth with your tongue - then your own mouthpiece is done!

Secondly pace a SMALL drop of gel onto the mouthpiece and place each tray over your teeth. Turn on the light, position in mouth and close lips. Leave for 20-30 min then remove when it's done. Pretty simple.

I can't tell the result as yet but so far so good. I hate Whitening Gel taste but this gel wasn't too bad. Still I don't wanna taste or swallow, but better than other products. Tasted like very close to mint:-)  The LED light must be working, when I put the light into my mouth I felt a bit of shock, not painful though (which I felt when I had done at a beauty salon) on my teeth.

I can't wait to see the result. Will report you in 2 weeks...

No comments:

Post a Comment