Tuesday, September 20, 2011

To Get Perfect Eyes...

You need a perfect Eyeliner.
I won't go out without wearing eyeliner. They are fantastic! Seriously I want to thank anyone who invented it.
The line has to be very smooth, thick and BLACK. I love liquid eyeliners more than a pencil type. Liquid type allow you to draw beautiful edge. I like drawing the edge nice & long & smooth, like cat eyes. Because I have Asian eyes, I need very thick eyeliner to make my eyes a bit bigger. So without eyeliner, I look completely different person.

I have been using SHISEIDO Automatic Fine Eyeliner for long time. I loved it so much.
BUT they decided to make it a bit more "proactive". Failed. Why did you do that?!?!
It's not Black enough, waterproof doesn't work, not staying on all day still it's easy to apply but it's not the same.

So I decided to find a new perfect eyeliner, deadline is this Friday.
Everyday I pick one product and read reviews and think about it... then I get one on Friday!
(Friday is "Friday Night Beauty Exclusively at David Jones")

Today I picked M.A.C - Fluidline Eye-Liner Gel in Blacktrack



I always wanted to try Gel type eyeliners.
Plus I love M.A.C products.

As usual, I checked MakeupAlley.

1798 review (wow), average rating is 4.4 (out of 5) and 85% would buy this product again.

WOW- that's a really great.

Of course a few reviews are saying they don't like it but most of the review say "LOVE IT".
Apparently it doesn't smudge, stay on all day, nice black colour, dry up quickly, smooth and very easy to apply. Sound very good so far.
RRP $32, use a blush to apply.

I'd better try this one on before Friday!

皆さんはどこのアイライナー使ってますか???
わたしはずっとお気に入りだった資生堂のリキッドアイライナーがなくなっちゃって(新しくかわったはずが、あたしは廃盤の方が好きだった。。)これを機会に新しいアイライナー探します!

期限は今週の金曜日。それまでにいろいろレビュー読んで調べます。

アイライナーはあたしの命の次に大事な物といっても過言ではないくらい毎日の必需品!完璧な物探します!

No comments:

Post a Comment