Friday, September 16, 2011

Spring-time for a new pair of TONY BIANCO

Business trip in Melbourne, always excite me. I loooooove Melbourne.

Love shops in Melbourne. If you like something different but still trendy, Melbourne is the place to visit.

So many little designer shops on the streets, you can walk around whole day.

But ........ this time, I didn't event have time to go into the city. Poor me...:-(

The time I've got before heading back to the airport was only 45min. Only place I could go was DFO.

I don't really like DFO for some reason. I've never even been one in Sydney.
So when I walked into the DFO, wasn't even think I could shop...till I saw Tony Bianco shop!

I want to add bout Tony Bianco here for anyone who don't know about.
"Tony Bianco is Australia’s leading fashion footwear brand that recognises that being an individual is the essence of true style. This fashion forward collection of shoes embodies the attitude of High street London and the spirit of Soho NY. It represents the perfect harmony of creative, cultural and on-trend infusions.

The Tony Bianco signature denotes a heightened focus on detail, superior quality and unique luxurious materials. The contemporary styling reigns supreme, inspiring and surprising with undertones of mystery.
The Tony Bianco girl is a well-blended mix of street-smart modernist, epitomizing cool with an effortless ability to switch their looks day or night; from androgynous to glamour, vintage meets modern to everyday, street-luxe dressing."

I have many pairs of Tony Bianco. Totally a fun. Very simply but still very sexy. Trendy designs but still have style. Those show make you happy for sure.

Today I met "Betty"- nude patent. Perfect colour, perfect shape and perfect heel height 13cm with platform.

I have been looking for a perfect pair long time. Had to match with my skin colour. (otherwise it won't call it "Nude Heels", apparently)  - here pretty interesting article about Nude Heels.

Those were new pair and wasn't discounted. (very tricky, you think everything is on sale in DFO but they are actually not. I didn't even look at the price before I went to the casher...lucky Tony Bianco is a reasonable brand which is another "tick" of why I love Tony Bianco)






Having said that, there is a way to get 10% discount in DFO Melbourne. Here is the secret (not really) trick.
If you check in your facebook at Tony Bianco South Wharf Official Page, you get the discounts. Very clever little thing to get more "like"on their page. So I did it, even I had to run upstairs to get network (the shop is underground, no reception... duh) and checked in, came back to pay lol

Nude colour goes with any colours. Why don't you try?

I can't wait to wear them with my baby pink dress which I got from another my favorite Australian designer Arthur Galan. I will write about him another time though...

メルボルンはよく出張で行きます。メルボルンいいですよねぇぇーーー大好きな町☆天気さえもうちょっとよければ、全然住める。買い物も絶対シドニーよりもいい物が見つかるのが確実。しかも、おいしいレストランとかワインバーとかもシドニーよりもある。

なんですが、今回はまったく町を歩く時間もなく、自由に使えた時間はたったの45分(しかも、空港に向かう直前の。)何かできるかっていったら、すぐ近くできたDFO(日本での言うアウトレットモール)に行くくらい。

日本に居る時からあんまりアウトレットって好きじゃなくって、今回もそんなに期待をせずに覗いてみたら、な。な。なんとTony Biancoがあるじゃないですかっっ!日本ではまだあまり知られてないかもしれないけど.Tony Biancoはオーストラリアのブランドで、こっちでは王道のシューズブランド。みんな大好きなブランド!日本人ウケも絶対いいと思う。シンプルだけど形がすごくよくて、デザインも流行にのってて色もスタイルも豊富。ヒールが高いデザインが多いけど、これまた歩きやすい。私も何足かもってるんだけど、すべて13cm以上ヒール。もともと168cmあるので、いつも巨人に大変身。。。だけど、好きなんです、高いヒールが。Tony Bianco のウェブサイトもチェックして見てね!超おすすめです☆ネットからも購入可能!

で、今回出会ったのがBetty"。春にもってこいのヌーディーカラー。ずっと探してたんです、こーゆぅの!ここ最近ずっとヌーディーカラーブームだったけど、季節の逆のオーストラリアで冬終わるのずっと待ってたんです!!やっと、履けるし着れる♪ピンクベージュのドレスが2着ほど春デビューにとってあるから、この新しいペアシューズと一緒に着れるのが楽しみでしかたなぁーいぃぃ!

その、ドレスのデザイナーももちろんオーストラリア人。Arthur Galanです。彼もとてもメジャーなデザイナーであたしのお気に入りの一人。次回のブログで紹介します。今回はとにかく、Tony Biancoを知ってもらいたくって。。値段も手頃だしっ☆☆


No comments:

Post a Comment