Sunday, August 5, 2012

LET'S SUPPORT KIM

I have to introduce my fabulous friend Kim today. 

She is riding 200km and raising money for The Ride which will benefit the Chris O’Brien Lifehouse at RPA, a world-class cancer treatment and research facility providing integrated care and support services to public and private patients.

To raise a little more money, she did something special on Friday!

"BAKING 70 CUPCAKES!!!!!"


Look at those beautiful beautiful cupcakes----!!! 
She had only 4 hours sleep and made it all. Isn't she amazing???


They are not only looking cute but also very very tasty!!!!! 
Totally professional work I have to say. 

Could keep eating them whole day - in fact I had 2 cupcakes on Friday and wanted more:p 


I know you can't eat those gorgeous cupcakes.. 
but if you are inspired by Kim producing them on Thursday after work only 4 hours sleep ...
CLICK HERE to donate and support.  

Thanks in advance x 


No comments:

Post a Comment