Monday, June 11, 2012

JAPANESE COOKING CLASS 2

My second Japanese Cooking Class, we made Garland Chrysanthemum Leafs seasoned with Soy sauce, Egg Tofu Soup and Fukiyose(with Japanese Taro, Chrysanthemum Leafs, Fish, Chestnuts and Japanese Shimeji mashroom).

Have you heard "Yuzu"? I could say... it's a Japanese lemon. It looks very similar actually. Smell awesome and we normally use skin or juice just like lemons. Normally it's really difficult to get Yuzu in Australia. But luckily the chef got it for us from someone she knows... 


Today... we had to do so many things. 
But everything went really well and another gorgeous Japanese dishes we made. 


So natural and delicate... you can taste every single ingredients. 
Delicately seasoned, they don't get fight each other. 


Can't wait what I can cook next month... 
But before the class... I should try cook something I learned by now? yeah... I should. 


2回目の懐石料理教室行ってきました♪
今回は、春菊のお浸しと萩豆腐お吸い物と吹き寄せです。
こっちでは入手するのが難しいゆずと里芋を使ったお料理です。

なんと言っても、やることがいっぱいありすぎました。。
これは家で作るのは大変そう。。(汗)

でも、またもやなんと繊細なお味。。旅館に来てる感じで、心が休まります☆
来月はなんだろぉ〜楽しみ、楽しみ♪

No comments:

Post a Comment